August 22, 2019

It was a pleasure to provide Wales National Swimming Pool Swansea a thermal imaging survey of their electrical distribution boards for the second time in 2019.


Insurance companies are increasingly asking property management to perform thermal imaging surveys on their p...

August 19, 2019

Could your business survive if your electrical systems/machinery caught fire?

Electrical inspection services does not include infrared thermal imaging of your systems under load.

All businesses whether commercial or industrial can benefit from a Predictive Maintenance pr...

August 17, 2019

Infrared enable you to visually see problems the human eye cannot. Contact us to get your survey completed for piece of mind...

July 17, 2019

*****Calling anybody that works in insurance*****

Do you or your company ask for thermal imaging surveys to be performed on businesses/properties?

Would you give reductions on insurance premiums?

Do you or your company ask thermal imaging to be performed on businesses/pro...

July 12, 2019

Risk Management company Munich RE state the cost of electrical fires to businesses.

I have enclosed 2 examples below:

1. Electrical arcing destroyed three main electrical panels and left an office building without power. temporary measures were made to restore the power...

July 10, 2019

Today we successfully completed a thermal imaging survey for the Motorpoint arena in Cardiff.

Thanks to the guys there for allowing us to perform the survey.

www.cshthermalimagingld.com

July 4, 2019

According to business insurer MGIB insurance brokers in Australia the 3 most common causes of business fires:

1. Electrical faults 2. Hot Work (welding) 3. Arson.

43% of business that experience a disaster like fire, never re-open! And 29% close within 2 years.

They go on...

July 2, 2019

A fire that reduced the 18th century Clandon park mansion was started accidentally and probably caused by a fault in an electrical distribution board, a report has said.

Thousands of items were feared lost in the fire on April 29th at the Grade-1 listed stately home nea...

June 13, 2019

I picked this potential fire hazard up on a recent thermal imaging survey. Excessive build up of dust in an electrical panel could act as a source of ignition if there is a burning loose connection. Some dust build up could be conducive material which could cause a sho...

May 28, 2019

Thanks Mi-Space for asking CSH Thermal Imaging LTD to complete multiple surveys for Newport City Homes...It was a pleasure.

Please reload

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive